Swine Japanese encephalitis virus antibody rapid test cardAnimal Disease rapid test
Swine Japanese encephalitis virus antibody rapid test card
Repid test for antibody against Swine Japanese encephalitis virus
Catalog No: HC009
This rapid test is an immuno-chromatographic test, using colloidal gold immunoassay method, to detect the antibody agains Swine Japanese encephalitis virus in whole blood, serum
1. Add 70-100 ul or 2-3 drops speciman into sample well
2. place the test card on the desktop flatly, incubate for 5-20 minute, then judge the result.
1. positive: control line and test line are both seen wine red, the more the antibody exist, the thicker the color appear;
2. negative: only control line is seen wine red;
3. invalidation: control line isn’t seen wine red.
The preservation and stability
Papid card at room temperature (< 30 ℃) cool and dry place, do not freeze, avoid direct sunlight, effective within 24 months since the date of production
1. If found that expired when buying, damaged, pollution of the products, please buy for replacement.
2. All the test card unsealed within 1 hour after use.
3. This product is a disposable product, please do not repeat use.
4. Do not use tap water, purified water and distilled water as a negative control.
5. This product is mainly used for pig samples detection, can be used for other animals, not yet.
6. Samples may potentially infective, samples and reagents should be used as microbial treatment of dangerous goods.
7. This card is a veterinarian in vitro rapid diagnostic tools that provide only qualitative test results, should be comprehensive clinical symptoms or other conventional detection method for diagnosis.
Consults for diagnosis
1. if not inoculated by the bacterin against Swine Japanese encephalitis virus
a. test line don’t appear visible wine red show there are no antibodies against Swine Japanese encephalitis virus in tested samples, if the swinery are healthy, it is better to vaccinate in time;
b. test line appear visible wine red show the pig was infected with wild virus, should be more observed to validate.
2. if have been inoculated by the bacterin against Swine Japanese encephalitis virus
a. the color of test line is thicker than the color of the titer 1:40 from comparison card show the high titer of the antibody against Swine Japanese encephalitis virus virus, which is enough to resist the strong virus;
b. the color of test line is thinner than the color of the titer 1:40 from comparison card show the the titer of the antibody against Swine Japanese encephalitis virus is not enough to resist the strong virus, it is better to perform complementary vaccination.
convenient: judged by eyes, dispense with instruments, operate very simply
fast: just need 5-20 minutes
use: for all levels departments of prevention and inspection, hogpens and veterinary stations.
Technical support ,pls contact [email protected]