swine Parvovirus antibody rapid test cardAnimal Disease rapid test
This rapid test is an immuno-chromatographic test, using colloidal gold immunoassay method, to detect the antibody against Porcine Parvovirus in whole blood, serum and plasma.
1. add 2 drops serum or whole blood sample into the well on the test card;
2. place the test card on the desktop flatly, incubate for 5-20 minute, then judge the result.
1. positive: control line and test line are both seen wine red, the more the antibody exist, the thicker the color appear;
2. negative: only control line is seen wine red;
3. invalidation: control line isn’t seen wine red.
Consults for diagnosis
1. if not inoculated by the bacterin against porcine Parvovirus
a. test line don’t appear visible wine red show there are no antibodies against porcine Parvovirus in tested samples, if the swinery are healthy, it is better to vaccinate in time;
b. test line appear visible wine red show the pig was infected with wild virus, should be more observed to validate.
2. if have been inoculated by the bacterin against porcine Parvovirus
a. the color of test line is thicker than the color of the titer 1:40 from comparison card show the high titer of the antibody against porcine Parvovirus, which is enough to resist the strong virus;
b. the color of test line is thinner than the color of the titer 1:40 from comparison card show the the titer of the antibody against porcine Parvovirus is not enough to resist the strong virus, it is better to perform complementary vaccination.
Use the test card as soon as possible once open the aluminum foil, or the test card will be invalidated, store at normal temperature and the shelf life is 24 months.
convenient: judged by eyes, dispense with instruments, operate very simply
fast: just need 5-20 minutes
use: for all levels departments of prevention and inspection, hogpens and veterinary stations
Technical support ,pls contact [email protected]